“Personal Data” means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
- The Data We Collect About You
- How We Collect Your Personal Data
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- Sharing Your Personal Data with Third Parties
- International Transfers
- Data Security
- Data Retention
- Your Rights
- Contact Details
When you use this Website or contact us through it, we may collect the following types of Personal Data on you:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name and company name.
- Contact Data includes email address, telephone number and postal address.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website (such as, when you entered the Website and how long you stayed in the Website or on a specific page, and websites from which you entered our Website or that you will visit when you leave our Website).
- Technical Data includes information on your internet connection (such as your IP address and internet service provider name), on the device and software that you are using to access the Website (e.g., your web browser type and computer operating system).
- Additional Inquiry Data includes additional information that you may provide when you contact us.
We also collect, use and share aggregated, anonymized and/or de-identified data such as statistical data for any purpose, including such data that is derived from your Personal Data. Such information does not reveal your identity, and therefore is not considered to be Personal Data. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature.
Protecting the Privacy Rights of Third Parties
If you provide us any Personal Data relating to others, you must make sure you have permission to do so.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
- Direct interactions. You may provide us your Identity Data and Contact Data by contacting us (e.g., contacting us through the Website or sending us an email with your inquiry or feedback). You may also provide Additional Inquiry Data to us when you contact us.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we automatically collect Technical Data and Usage Data. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive Technical Data and Usage Data about you from third parties, such as Usage Data that we may receive from analytics providers.
You are not legally obligated to provide any Personal Data to us. Any Personal Data that you choose to provide to us, is provided of your own free will.
Below is a description of the ways we use your Personal Data:
- We use your Usage Data, Technical Data and Contact Data for marketing purposes and to deliver relevant and personalized content to you, including via email, and to measure or understand the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- We use your Usage Data and Technical Data to improve our Website, services, customer relationships and experiences, including by personalizing and customizing our content.
- In the event of a legal dispute between you (and/or a party on your behalf) to us (and/or a party on our behalf), we may use your Personal Data to the extent necessary in connection with handling such dispute.
Note that we may process your Personal Data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
You may receive marketing communications from us if you request information from us, acquire services from us, or engage with us in that regard, as long as you have not opted out of receiving marketing communications.
You can change your contact preferences at any time through your account or by sending us an email with your request to the address mentioned in the Contact Details section below. If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us, you may ask us to stop sending you marketing communications at any time by following the opt-out link on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for proper functioning of the Website, such as displaying content, logging in, validating your session, responding to your request for services, and other functions.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about the use of the Website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
- Functional Cookies. These cookies enable the Website to remember a user’s choices – such as the user’s language, username, and other personal choices – while using the Website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the Website.
- Media Cookies. These cookies can be used to improve a Website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by us.
- Session Cookies. These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. Session cookies permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
Microsoft Edge / Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our Website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our customers, members, and visitors.
To use the Website or to otherwise provide us with your Personal Data, you must be at least 18 years of age, or older, if otherwise required by the laws of the country where you reside. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18.
If you are a parent or legal guardian and have concerns about your child’s privacy, or if you believe that your child may have provided us with their Personal Data, please contact us using the Contact Details below. When you approach us as a parent or legal guardian, we may request that you provide us with information needed to confirm your identity.
We may share Personal Data with third party service providers that provide us services that are subject to the purposes listed above.
We may also share your Personal Data with legal and regulatory authorities to the extent required by applicable law, our professional advisors (e.g. lawyers, accountants) to the extent necessary for the provision of their services to us; and third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge our business (or parts thereof) or our assets, or parties whose business we wish to acquire. In addition, we may share your Personal Data for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect such information or pursuant to your consent or direction.
We may transfer your Personal Data to countries outside of the country in which you reside that do not necessarily provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you reside.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your Personal Data from accidental or unlawful loss, use, alteration or disclosure. We and the third parties who provide services to us, also maintain technical safeguards to protect your Personal Data.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee against the loss or misuse of your Personal Data or secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature.
We retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for legal or reporting requirements.
In order to determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the following criteria: the volume, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal Data, the purposes for which we collect and process Personal Data, the timeframe during which we may require such Personal Data in connection with potential litigation, and applicable legal requirements.
Certain privacy laws provide users with rights related to their Personal Data. To the extent that such laws apply to your Personal Data, you may have the following rights:
- Request access. This means that you may receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Request correction. This means that you may ask us to correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure. This means that you may ask us to delete or remove Personal Data that we hold about you. If we are unable to comply with such request, we will notify you of the specific legal reasons for our decision.
- Object to processing. This means that you may object to the processing of your Personal Data where it is used for direct marketing purposes, or where we are relying on a legitimate interest and you feel that such interest is overridden by your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing. This means that you may ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Data if you believe that such data is inaccurate, if our processing is unlawful or if we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose, but you need us to continue to hold the data.
- Data Portability. This means that you may request that we transfer your Personal Data to you or to a third party. This right may apply where we have obtained and processed the data from you based on your consent or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time. This means that you may withdraw your consent where we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
What We May Need From You
When you approach us with a request to exercise one of your rights, we may request that you provide us with information needed to confirm your identity as a security measure to ensure that your Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
If you have a disability and would like to access this policy in an alternative format, please contact us via our Contact Details listed below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
This version was last updated on March 28, 2023.